TNPSC Notification 2016 for Block Health Statistician in The Family Welfare Dept, Apply Online 172 BHS Posts at www.tnpscexams.net
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Has been Released TNPSC Health Statistician Notification 2016, Are you looking for latest Job in TN, if you have Any Degree can be applied only through via online mode which is help Us One Time Registration.
As per official TNPSC BLOCK Health Statistician Notification 2016 was released date on 12th Feb 2016 but the online registration will be commencement date of 13th Feb 2016, who’ve Any Graduate, Degree may fill the Online Application form such as required details to be send before on 14th March 2016.
The largest Organization of TNPSC is going soon to conducts the TNPSC Block Health Statistician Exam 2016 will be held on 05th June 2016 For Paper – I (Subject Of Examination ) FN 10.00 A.M to 01.00 P.M and paper – II (General Studies) 05th June 2016 AN (02.30 P.M to 04.30 P.M) at many more than 09 Centres of Such as Likely Cities for Chennai – 0100| Coimbatore – 0200 | Madurai – 1000 | Salem -1700 | Thanjavur – 1900 | Tiruchirappalli – 2500 | Tirunelveli – 2600 | Vellore – 2700 | Villupuram – 2800.
TNPSC Block Health Statistician Recruitment 2016 Notification
- Name of the Post – Block Health Statistician in the Family Welfare Department
- Name of the Service – Tamil Nadu Medical Subordinate Service
- Number of vacancies -172 Posts
- Scale of Pay – Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- (PB1) + Grade pay 2,800/-
TNPSC Block Health Statistician Exam 2016 Date
- Date Of Notification – 12th Feb 2016
- Last date of Submission of Applications – 14th March 2016
- Last date Pay for Exam Fee – 16th March 2016
- Date of BHS Exam 2016 – 05th June 2016 FN For paper – I (Subject of Examination)
- And Paper -II (General Studies) – 05th June 2016 (02.30 P.M) to 04.30 P.M
Educational Qualification for TNPSC BHS Exam 2016
- Candidates should posses any Degree in Mathematics with Statistics as an ancillary Subject and others degree
- Candidates age should begins 18 years to 30 years from as per govt rules
- For One – Time Registration Fee – Rs. 50/-
- Examination Fee Rs. 100/-
- Aspirants Who’ve Already Registered In One Time Registration System it is enough to Pay the Examination Fee
Apply Online to TNPSC block Health Statistician Exam 2016