TNPSC Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Commissioner of Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious & Charitable Endowments – Apply Online @ tnpsc.gov.in
Tamil Nadu Public Service commission announced has released latest Notification for TNPSC Assistant Commissioner Recruitment 2017.
If you have any degree in Bachelor’s or law. you should be eligible of TNPSC Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Commissioner Posts. they are filling up 03 vacancies from in the Tamilnadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department.
Are you looking for TNPSC Assistant Commissioner Notification 2017-18 can be fill in Online application such as required details to be submit the before the last date.
Know more Information for TNPSC Assistant Commissioner Recruitment 2017 Online application form, Eligibility Criteria How to Apply Exam Dates Hall Ticket Much of them being below of the article. Interested candidates are let us follow the below steps.
TNPSC Assistant Commissioner Recruitment 2017
Name of the Post:-
- Assistant Commissioner
Name of Service:-
- Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious And Charitable Endowments Administration Service
Total no of 03 Vacancies
Date of Notification -01st June 2017
Last date For Application form – 28th June 2017
Last date Of Payment of Bank – 30thJune 2017
Date of Prelims Exam -03rd Sept 2017 10.00 AM
Date Of Main Written exam – Will Be Announced
- Any Degree studied in the pattern of 10+2+3 or its equivalent awarded by any University or Institution recognized by UGC and a degree of Bachelor of Law (three years course) of any University or Institution recognized by the UGC.
- A degree of Bachelor of Law (Five years integrated Course) of any University or Institution recognized by the UGC.
- Must be actually practicing as an Advocate or as a Pleader in a Court of Civil or Criminal Jurisdiction for a period of not less than three years.
- Must have put in a service of not less than six years in the post of Executive Officer, Grade-I or Grade-II or Grade-III or Grade-IV, or Inspector or Head Clerk or Manager or Superintendent in the Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Administration Department
- for Age Limit of General Category:- Others” [i.e., Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, and BCs (OBCM for Maximum
- For Age Limit of Reserved category of SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs (OBCM) and DWs of all Castes for 37 Years Maximum
Apply Online – TNPSC Assistant Commissioner Recruitment 2017